Test and Tag is not a legislative requirement for workplaces that operate out of a building or home. However, the employer does have a duty of care to ensure the safety of its employees.
Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
Division 2—Main duties of employers
21 Duties of employers to employees
(1) An employer must, so far as is reasonably practicable, provide and maintain for employees of the employer a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
We can test all your appliances as per AS/NZS 3760:2010 to ensure they are electrically safe and provide the following reports:
- Testing Certificate containing the date your assets were last tested
- Asset Register containing Make, Model and Serial Number of all assets
- Summary Report containing Asset ID, Description, Test Tag, Test Date, Next Test Date, Test Result
- Failed Assets for each asset that fails a test, the Asset ID, Description, Photo of failure, Reason for failure.